Valentine Series: Card #7



This is the last Valentine Card in my series...I am kind of sad about this cause I certainly did not do it justice. But, hey life happens doesn't it? So, my thought to this is to pick myself up and just move on and strive to do better in the future.

Thankful Thought: I am glad I have the relationship that I do with my daughter in law...it is nice to be able to help her out and bless her with something I am confident in doing.

Today's card is my DT post over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. It is for our challenge for the month of February. Listed below are the rules and the sponsor of the challenge...join in and enter one of your cards!

Here is mine...

Supplies Used:
CC Designs: Snow Love stamp
Pattern Paper from my stash
Doodlebug Snowflake Sprinkles
Amy R. Valentine Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Die Namics: Stitched Circles

Over at Scrapbook Blessings Club the sponsor is Sami Stamps
  So what is the game challenge??? Glad you ask, this month is...
CHRISTMAS CARD VALENTINE
RULES
  • Make a Valentines, Love, Heart, Red/ White Color Combo card or project BUT YOU MUST USE CHRISTMAS SUPPLIES/ITEMS from your stash. This can be a paper, die cuts, stamps of a couple bundled in coats, two polar bears, etc.
  • This can be a card, layout, banner, etc.
  • On your blog, post you project with a link back to this challenge.
  • Upload your NEW project to Mr Linky below. (you will need to click over to SBC and enter)
  • Game challenge ends Feb 29th @ 11pm est
  • If we see our SBC button on your blog when we come visit, you will get an extra challenge entry towards the sponsor prize.

Our February Sponsor!!!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SamiStamps


You have all month to make your game card and enter it over at SBC.



1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!