Valentine Series: Card #6


Disclaimer: I know I have been missing in action...just a few days after recovering from my gum infection ordeal I left to go to NC to take care of my sister as she recovers from back surgery. While there I so thought I would be able to continue my blog posting well that was not to be....I was extremely busy and while I did have some free time I just could not muster up the energy to do all I wanted. Something had to give and I decided it to be the blog posting. So, I know my dates don't match with my header but I do have Valentine's cards to post this week today and Friday. I will resume my Make It Happen-2016 series next Monday. I do intend to carry through with my plan and do plan to be consistent...my word of the year! Would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what derails you at times? I will have a random drawing with a gift for someone from the comment section. Sorry, but I can only do US shipping at this time. 


Today's Thankful Thought: Home! I am very thankful for my home and the opportunity to be able to be a SAHW.  I so enjoy taking care of my home and my sweet hubby!



Supplies Used:
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Heart Dies
Lawn Fawn: Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Authentique: Smitten Paper Pad

This card is for my next to youngest grandson, we always call him "bugs", so I thought this would be the perfect stamp set to use on his card. Don't you love it when things like that work out?

I purchase all my supplies from my own store...check me out Scrapping for Less.

Thanks for joining me for today's card...remember to tune on Friday for Card #7.

1 comment

  1. So cute! I too get thrown off track at times and it is most often because I tend to be unrealistic about my the time I need to do all that I want to do. still a work in progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!