Birthday Card #2



Thankful Thought: I am so blessed to be able to share in family birthday celebrations. This evening we celebrated this special little 11 year old at Outback Steakhouse. I even got to start off his special day by going to his house and cooking his favorite breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes!) He was so excited!




On to my birthday card: 

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things: Blueprints 2
I also used sketches from the MFT website 
My Favorite Things: Grout Grey cardstock
My Favorite Things: Cool Day Stamp set and coordinating die set.
Bo Bunny: Altitude 6x6 paper pad

All items were purchased from Scrapping For Less. An online unique Facebook group. Take time to check it out!

Stay tuned for Monday's Make It Happen 2016 post and have a chance to give me some feedback and help with some problem solving!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!