Dream Big with Scrapping for Less and Pink&Main this month!



Hello my lovely crafty friends! I again am so excited to bring you another great stamp company to the website. We have the fabulous company of Pink and Main! I soooo love Michelle...isn't she just adorable? If you didn't check out our "Getting to Know the Brand" blog post last Monday please do so, she is one fantastic lady. So, the Design Team has worked super hard again to bring you great projects for inspiration. We have a selection of items in the store for you of Pink and Main products...many of them the brand new release that just happened! So hop along with us and get inspired as the team shares their projects.


I love hummingbirds and absolutely love watching them out my dining room window so when I saw this stamp set I just had to have it!!!  And, when I purchased it way back in January there weren't matching dies for it...but now there are and I am picking them up today! So if this stamp set is on your radar hold on a bit and the dies will be up on the website to match the stamp!

So for today I created this super cute card! And I used my leftover March card kit papers for my background and my cardbase was leftover from that kit as well! I am loving that I can pull my leftovers from my kits to create other items. Happy hopping!



Supplies Used:
Pink and Main: Hummingbird Stamp
MFT: Scalloped Circles
MFT: Geometric Grid Stencil...this is thanks to Kim's great review!
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Colored with Copics
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Marker
Glossy Accents
MME "Hello Gorgeous" 6x6 papers
Cardbase My Colors: "Tropical Sea" 




Blog Hop Lineup:

Blog Hop Line Up:
Scrapping for Less
Yvonne Morentin
Stacy Tiedemann
Teresa Russell
Kimberly Smith
Sandy Hentzel
Jessica Wilson
Tanya Hahn

7 comments

  1. That is adorable, first look I thought it was a blender LOL must have drinks on my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet card. I have put out my hummingbird feeder but haven't seen any yet. Hopefully they will arrive soon!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely and
    the hummingbird
    is so sweet!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hummingbird. He's doing
    his favorite thing - looking for
    nectar. Great layering of papers.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!I love hummingbirds.Time to put out feeders.!!Great card to encourage anyone.Makes me smile.Great stamp set to have.Would love it!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!