Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog: Guest Designer



I am thrilled once again to be a guest designer at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. I  absolutely love sequins! In fact I love them so much they are a component in each and every collection in our Flavor of the Month card kit over at Scrapping for Less. I partnered with Michelle, from Kennedy Grace Creations to supply all the sequins for our card kits. So, this week I am giving away a package of sequins from KG. 



Today, I have created a cute card using a stamp from a beloved company!  I absolutely adore La La Land Stamps! I am obsessed right now with mermaids and sequins! Sparkly and shiny is all the rage right now! Shaker cards are a huge trend in card making. 


Supplies:

La La Land Mermaid Marci
Papers from my stash
Sentiment stamp: Paper Smooches
Sequins

Until Later,
Teresa

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!