Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog Guest Designer : Boho Edition




Hello my Crafty Friends! Today I am up on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. I have been privileged to be a guest designer there this month. This week the theme was Bohemian Rhapsody. I chose to interpret this theme through the use of bright color! This gave me a chance to use some great products that have been hanging around my craft room not receiving any love!



Supplies Used: 

Sunburst Die: Gina Marie Designs
My Favorite Things Rainbow Stripe 6x6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello Die
My Favorite Things Fancy Flowers Stamps and Die-Namics
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Don't forget to check out Scrapping for Less where you can buy lots of these great supplies (and others like them at fabulous less than retail prices) 

Until Later, Teresa

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!