Use Your Stuff: With a Star Wars Theme!



Hello my crafty friends! I am up today as a guest designer over at the Use your Stuff Challenge Blog! I am so excited to have been asked to be a guest designer this month. I am also sponsoring the Use Your Stuff Challenges for the whole month. I own/operate a website where I sell hot, trendy scrapbook and paper crafting supplies at less than retail cost. Check us out at Scrapping for Less. This week I have a prize of some Nuvo Glitter drops:Midnight Sky...Cause this reminded me of the galaxy sky that I created on my box pop up card that I have to share with you.





Here is my project that I have to share with you today. I created a pop up box birthday card with a space galaxy theme.


Supplies Used:

Prima Watercolor 6x6 Paper Pad
Distress Inks to create a galaxy background on the paper: chipped sapphire, mustard seed, wilted violet, and pine needles
Lawn Fawn: Out of this World Stamp and Die
Copic Markers
MFT Berrylicious Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Scallop Box Pop Up Card Die


A Better view of the galaxy background. This is the top down view.


Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you enjoyed my box pop up card. I totally enjoyed creating it and using products that tend to sit around until I get ready to use them. 

Until Later,
Teresa


1 comment

  1. I am loving pop up box cards. This is so cute Teresa.
    Lora Davidson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!