Guest Design for Pink and Main Day 3

 



I am back today with another card using one of these great floral stamps from the April release. These florals are the best, I am so glad to have these in my stash! I decided to use the Roses stamp and play with some watercolors today.

I am a sketch using crafter! I love using them, especially Mojo Monday!I used the new Mojo Monday Sketch #558

I embossed the rose with some white detail embossing powder and then watercolored the rose with some pearlized watercolors I had in my stash. I just love the look of the shimmery rose on the dark paper.



You Are Amazing Card


Supplies Used: 

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with my last guest design post.

Crafty Hugs,
Teresa


1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!