Guest Design for Pink and Main...Day 4 (Final Day)

 



For my final day of guest designing for Pink and Main I thought I would use the super cute Pig Time stamp set. This set is absolutely adorable and perfect for making a set of cards with the four cute little piggies! 


I used the scraps from my first set of floral cards to create the side banner on my layout and then just used. a card stock stitched circle element to ground my little piggy images on. For simplicity and mass producing I made all my cards have the same layout and elements. I then stamped the sentiment to go with each image in the lower right hand corner.


Piggie Card Set


Supplies Used:

Copic Colors Used on Images
R81, R83,R85, RV11
Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks for joining me during my guest designing time. I want to give a great big shout out to Michelle for sending me such wonderful products to work with! I loved each and every item!  

Also, thank you Yolie for keeping things running on this awesome design team of Michelle's! 

Crafty Hugs,
Teresa


2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!