Spring into Christmas 2021 "Build Your Holiday Stash" Blog Hop


I am so excited to be joining in on this hop. I have some great cards for you today...in my favorite new size! Mini-Slimline!! There are also lots of other fantastic projects along the hop...make sure to head on through and comment on each one, there are some great sponsors and fabulous prizes! 

I used a Craft Consortium paper pad that I have been wanting to use out of my stash and also a couple of sentiment stamp sets. I also used some brand new Kat Scrappiness Mini-slimline dies that can be found here at the Not 2 Shabby Shop...they went so fast...get your name on the wait list and Jamie will definitely know your interest to re-order.








I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards....there is is linky party going on and you can link your project all week. Build Your Holiday Stash Hop


There is also a Facebook Group that encourages. (and even has challenges and prizes) to showcase your holiday cards all year long!






 

5 comments

  1. Love your sweet cards, Teresa! I'm obsessed with mini slimline cards!! Thanks so much for being a Sponsor of our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the papers and the pretty color combos, and the mini slimline size too!
    Thanks for being a sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini Slimline? Who knew (everyone but me). Interesting papers. A departure from typical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Haven't heard of the mini slimlines, so I'll have to check those out. Thanks for sponsoring this amazing hop. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!