Build Your Holiday Stash Day 5


Hello Crafty Friends! I am back today with cards for the hop! This is Day 4 of my Holiday card series over on YouTube, so you have a treat today...not just a blog post but a video! 



You can check out all the details for the hop at the Build Your Holiday Stash blog. Don't forget to link up to be eligible for some awesome prizes! 

I used digital images from Not 2 Shabby Shop for today's post and video. I colored these images up with my Ohuhu markers. I like to color in the living room in the evenings while watching TV with my husband.




I hope you enjoy watching the video.





A Close Up Look at the Cards.







 

4 comments

  1. Pretty designs and coloring! Love the bit of sparkle on each card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Teresa! Lovely coloring and the perfect touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards! Love the coloring!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!