Falling for the Holidays Blog Hop: Build your Holiday Stash

 


I am so excited to be here today and I am also one of the sponsors on the hop. 
I am offering for the prizes 3 different Christmas themed Mystery Collections. What is a mystery collection you ask? Well let me tell you! A Mystery Collection is a subscription you can purchase over at Not 2 Shabby Shop (also a sponsor). 

A Mystery Collection typically includes: 6 pieces of pattern paper, a stamp, and 3 various embellishments. For my project today I have taken a Mystery Collection and shown just what you can do with such a small amount of supplies.




Here is a picture of what my Mystery Collection included.


And I created 6 cards using a Sheetload of Cards from Call Me Crafty Al. She is over on YouTube and if you do not know about her, please check her out....those sheetloads are fantastic!


Here we go all laid out and ready to assemble!




My 6 finished cards. I will go back a bit later and put some sentiments on the 4 that don't have sentiments. Or, you could do without. I wanted to show what you could do by just using the kit contents.


This is what I had leftover. This will be tomorrow's project to submit! Just enough paper scraps to make some tags!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter your projects in the blog hop to win. Listed below is the link for the Build Your Holiday Stash Blog...where you can find all the details for the hop. 








6 comments

  1. Wow!! Beautiful cards, Teresa! Can't wait to see what you make with the leftovers! Thanks SO much for Sponsoring the Falling for the Holidays {BYSHC} Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable Christmas cards!!
    Thank you for sponsoring the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks so much for sponsoring the BYSHC Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards you made with the Mystery Collection! Cute owl and Santas! Thank you for being a sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Sponsoring this amazing hop! Great cards. Very generous prize package too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!