Build Your Holiday Stash Day 6

 



Hello my Crafty Friends! I am back again today with the other 4 cards I mentioned in yesterday’s blog post. No stamps today! I used cutaparts from one of the sheets of paper! 


Making Christmas cards is my most favorite type of card to make…and it is a good thing because I need around 275 cards each Christmas…for my nursing home donations and my own personal cards! So participating in this hop was fantastic! I love taking either a mini-collection or a whole paper pad and creating Christmas cards. I am in crunch mode so you will be seeing Christmas cards more than likely until right up before Christmas. 


Do you ever get tired of making Christmas cards? I don’t and maybe the reason why is I don’t mass produce the same card for all of my cards. I love the variety of all the Christmas products that are available.


Now, here’s a look at the 4 cards I created…all the same sketch…different cutaparts…different papers…same embellishments. I love how these turned out!









Make sure you take a look at all the wonderful inspiration provided over at Build Your Holiday Stash Blog and maybe even enter your own card….there are some amazing prizes!


4 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!