Encouraging Words: My Word of the Month

 



Hello my friends! So sorry I wasn't here last week...I was off to Oregon visiting my grandson who turned 5! I do wish time would slow down!!!


He went high flying for his birthday! He was so brave!



Jhett and Mama all suited up!

Ok, so onto the task for today! 


How does my word of the month relate to my word of the year?

My word of the year is Bloom...

I am determined to make this year my best year ever...why? well cause I am not getting any younger and I have so much more in my life I want to do and accomplish. So, I am deciding the no one or nothing is going to stop me! 

I am working each and every day to not be weak or uncertain and I am determined to get things done that I want to do.

In doing all this I will Bloom into the person God wants me to be and reap the benefits from my hard work.

One area I am determined in is to use my scrap stash of pattern papers to create cards. Here is where I am showcasing those cards. 

I completed a very simple one tonight but it will serve as a masculine Valentine's Day card when I deliver cards to the Nursing Homes. Even though I only completed 1 card, I have everything prepped to finish up 8 more cards which will be done before the end of this month!


Thanks for stopping by today!






No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!