37 Wonderfully, Happy Years!

37 years ago today I married the boy next door. It has been a wonderful, joyous ride that produced 3 beautiful children, lots of memories, and the most tender-loving care a gal could ask for. I am most proud of this accomplishment because...well, you see I was only a senior in high school when we got married, had only been 18 a week. There were many around us friends, family members, society, that did not believe we would last. I was determined this was the man for me and even though the ride has not always been smooth it has been full of love, care, hope, trust, and faith on both sides. He is my very best friend and I know will always be there for me even when others are not. So here's to many more years to come!! I love you so very much Richard Brentwood...more than life itself!
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 37 years. That's AWESOME!!!! We were in the same situation 31 years ago, 18 years old, young and foolish. I know that there were many people who had doubts about our marriage would last. But, we're still together! Giving the Lord all the praise and glory! Without Him who knows where we and you and Brent would be today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been 37 years. I don't know who thought then it wouldn't last. Never was my thought, since you always seemed so happy together! Congratulations. My love to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!