A Little Bit Green...


St. Patty's Day rolled around this past Saturday. I had never in my life celebrated this day (other than wearing green so I wouldn't get pinched) until last year. Well, I had a blast last year and really enjoyed it so since it fell on a Saturday and at the end of Spring Break I thought I would have a party for my family. I invited the whole clan over... I planned a treasure hunt for the kids, cooked corned beef and cabbage, and some Pinterest inspired cupcakes! It is not very often we are all together. The kids love playing and goofing off. So happy we have a close knit family. Enjoy the pics of our event!

Pinterest inspired Cupcakes! 
The adult table
Banner 

Place Cards for each place 

The treasure hunt
Trevor redeeming his "gold"
Reading the last clue!
All of my grandchildren! I love these kids!!

Love these kids too! My oldest and youngest!!

I am a blessed woman!




Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!