Jinger Adams and The Scrapbooking Queen Design Team Call

I have for you today my submission to be on the wonderful, talented and bubbly Jinger Adam's Design Team Call. I have contemplated this since I first saw these on Jinger's FaceBook page back at the beginning of the month. After changing my mind several times on what I wanted to submit and actually working on two other projects I finally settled on this Easter home decor project. I am a Kindergarten teacher and thought this would be a wonderful decoration for my classroom door.

Whether I make the team or not I am anxiously awaiting the release of Jinger's new line of scrapping products. I am sure they are going to be as fabulous as she is!! And for you shoe fans...a line of shoes is in the works also. I would so love to wear those gorgeous high heels but being the klutz I am I would break my neck!! But, give me a pair of blingy flip-flops and I am all over that!!

So, without further adieu here is my project. Hope you enjoy. Supply list and directions listed at the bottom.






Close up of the bunny and carrot...cut from Create a Critter...


Supplies and Details for This Project:
All cuts are approximate and used my Gypsy to cut them.
Cuts are listed as WxH as on the Gypsy screen.
Basket: Doodlecharms Cartridge  Brown Bazzill; Cut size:11x11
Eggs: Doodlecharms Cartridge  DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack Cut at 3x10
All Layers of the Bunny: Create a Critter Cartridge  Cut as 3x5 Base: black Bazzill, Middle:pink Bazzill, Top: Pressed Petals Metallic Beige Tummy: rose Bazzill
Carrot: Create a Critter Cartridge  DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack: Cut at 1x3
Spring has Sprung: Creative Memories Cheerful Season Cartridge..so sorry but forgot to save the file on Gypsy...but it was large.



I am in the process of merging two blogs together...I began this one late last year to journal about some changes that are and will continue to take place in my life and my scrapbooking blog seemed to take a back seat as I was trying to get this one established and focus on what I wanted the purpose of this blog to be. Well, a very good friend told me there are no written rules that a blog has to only be about one topic. So, after much reflection about that I decided to merge this blog and Teresa's Scrap Happenings into one cohesive blog where I can blog about anything my little heart desires. So if you would like to see more scrappy creations to get a feel for my scrapping style then hop on over to the link above and check them out. On another note, although I was not a super regular poster all that is about to change at the end of May when I begin a new chapter in my life. I will become a SAHW, Full-time grandma (which means I will get to see those precious children on a more regular and frequent basis since I won't have to work full-time), domestic homemaker, and crafter!!! I am really very excited about this new adventure I will be pursuing. Also my blog will soon be getting a new look...I have a designer working on it as we speak...also very excited about this because since I will be spending a lot of time here in the future I wanted it to really reflect me!

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Too Cute. Good Luck on the design team call. New blog design is gonna be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Teresa. Good luck with your entry....I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is adorable… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented...I want to know how to make those blingy flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!!! What fun and festive decoration, I'm sure the kids love it--I certainly do! Super cute Easter project, TFS and best of luck for Jinger's DT call! With wonderful creations like this, you are sure to be a most inspiring addition to her new team! hugs and have a happy Sunday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable - enough said.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!