Build Your Holiday Stash Spring Into Christmas Hop: Sponsor Post

 


Hello my crafty friends, I will be sponsoring again the Build Your Holiday Stash Hop! It is a Party! There are lots of sponsors and some fabulous prizes. The way you can play along is:

  • Please use the above graphic and hashtag #springintochristmas2022byshclp
  • Direct link to BYSHC blog post https://byshcardmakers.blogspot.com/2022/04/spring-into-christmas-2022-byshc-linky.html
  • No backlinking, please only share new projects
  • All projects must be Christmas, Hanukkah, Yuletide, wintry, etc.
I would love for you to play along...I will be offering up 3 prizes: 3 different mini collections that consist of 6 pieces of pattern paper, 3 embellishments, a small die, and a stamp. My post tomorrow will feature one of the prizes.

For today, I have used a Pink and Main die to create a lovely Christmas card for my daughter Holly. She fully embraces her name at Christmas time and goes all out with the Holly decorations and even clothing!


So, I purchased this die last year and didn't get around to using it. I decided today was the perfect time and I would have her Christmas card made already.





Supplies Used:

Various Glitter papers in my stash


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join me and the hop all week long.

12 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Teresa! Thanks so much for Sponsoring us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal you are so welcome! I love sponsoring this hop and participating!

      Delete
  2. What a perfect die for your daughter! Great card and thanks for sponsoring the party again this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that picture of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I love the holly design and the sparkle! Thanks for being a sponsor!
    Nice to 'meet' your daughter! I love her sparkly 'ears'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for being a sponsor ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card!! Thank you for sponsoring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop. I was one of your lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!