Build Your Holiday Stash Spring Into Christmas Hop Day 2

 


Hello Crafty Friends! I am back today showing you what you can do with the Mystery Collections that I am offering up as a prize for being a sponsor. I took the 6 pieces of paper, and 2 of the embellishments to create these super quick and simple cards! I did not even use one of the embellishments or the stamp in my projects today....you see I needed very quick cards cause I was gone all day to watch a grandson play baseball! Hope you enjoy my cards!







Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!



10 comments

  1. Great set of cards! I love the snowman and Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Santa cards!! Especially the third card… wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love the idea of creating a tag for the front of a card, too. I forget about that! Great collection to offer as a a prize for the Linky Party, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa here...Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards!! My favorite is the 1st card with the cute snowman!! Thank you for sponsoring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards! Great designs! Thanks for Sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!