Encouraging Words: Word of the Month for April


Hello my crafty friends! I hope you are doing well! This year sure seems to babe flying by! Easter is gone and it is about to be Mother's Day! True to my Direction for this month I am going forward. In case you forgot my word for April is Direction...


And in moving forward I want to share a little story with you and share a photo I shared on Instagram last week. 

I set goals in December for January-March...Just 90 goals! Not 90 as in the numerical amount but goals for 90 days...I followed the method/planner from this lovely Etsy shop owner/YouTube creator (Emma) that designed this Just 90 planner. I tried to follow her method without purchasing her planner....well I totally failed and failed miserably at achieving any of my goals I set forward...well not all of them...I did achieve a couple...More about that on my YouTube channel tomorrow where I will have my update of goals and my quarterly empties video.

So, fast forward to the end of March and realizing these goals weren't being met...I decided to purchase the Just 90 planner and put these goals into action! So that is exactly what I will be doing! So stay tuned and watch this determined cardmaker/grandma/wife/designer achieve more than she ever has before!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Emma's Socials: 






 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!