Encouraging Words: April Word of the Month

 


Hello friends! It has been a hot minute since I have been here to share my encouraging words! I have had a crazy month of March and things have just not gone smoothly! I am so hoping to get back on track. 

My word for the month of April is: 


I had another word picked out but I felt like that word just did not fit my mood and what I needed for this month. I need to totally move in a forward direction. I so want to change things in my life for the best. This first quarter of the year were met with a very challenging time...some successes were made but not enough to my satisfaction.

So, with a new direction...one in which I am definitely moving forward!! I plan to take the bull by the horns this quarter and move that bull onward! 

Stay tuned to next week's post for more on this month's direction!

I do have some cards I created last month and have them here today. In my goal for using up scraps I am making headway in the right direction.



Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!