Build Your Holiday Stash Cardmaker Linky Party Day 3 | Sponsor Products: Not 2 Shabby and Gina Marie Designs



For Day 3 I decided to pull out some dies from my stash and use on my cards. I combined 3 products from  Sponsors of the hop to create my 2 cards. 


You can enter your creations to be eligible to win some awesome prizes. Enter over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmaker Blog.


Now onto my cards! I used Not 2 Shabby products, Gina Marie Designs products, and Lawn Fawn products. I love how these cards turned out! 




Supplies Used:

Not 2 Shabby Winter Blues
Not 2 Shabby An Elegant Christmas
Bow Die...so sorry that is unknown


 

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous cards, Teresa! Such beautiful wreaths and those bows! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Crystal!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the wreath and all those glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous card, Teresa! They look so different with the colors you have chosen and the different papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, elegant cards. Loving the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!