Not 2 Shabby + BYSHC Hop = the Perfect Christmas Cards!

 


I am so excited to be participating in my friend's Blog Hop she puts on! Crystal is a dear friend and I sure missed participating in this hop the last couple of times. I am also a sponsor and love sponsoring prizes for this wonderful hop. Make sure you create some Christmas cards and link up because there are fantastic prizes! 

Come back each day this week because I plan on having an entry each day during the hop! 

For today, I used the Christmas in the Forest Paper Pad 


from another of the sponsors "Not 2 Shabby." I did not get to use this paper pad last year due to recovering from my surgery when I was not crafting for 8 months! So, I was super excited to pull it out!

I started looking through it and saw the cut-apart page and knew I had to create six cards. I used a sketch from Crystal and went to town putting them together! I also added some sparkle with some "This Calls for Confetti" sprinkled around the card. 








12 comments

  1. Awww... such pretty and adorable cards, Teresa! Thanks so much for Sponsoring our Linky Party again! Appreciate you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Crystal!! And you are so very welcome!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for sponsoring the Linky Party. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suzanne! I think they are beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sponsoring this awesome, fun hop! Your cards are just darling - so is that paper pad from Not 2 Shabby. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank uou for being a awesome sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards!! That paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of cards with these pretty papers!
    Thanks for being a sponsor of the {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!