BYSHC Linky Party Day 6 | Using up Old Stash

 


I have a drawer in my Dream Box that I have full of Christmas papers. I recently sorted and organized this drawer into sets of cards that would be easy to pull out and make in one cardmaking session. I even sketched out a little sketch and attached it with the papers. So today, I pulled out a set from that drawer. 

I was able to create 7 cards from that little set. 

You can create some cards as well and enter them in the Build Your Holiday Stash Linky Party.

Unfortunately, the papers were left over from another session some time ago and I did not have any indication with them as to what the collection or company these papers come from. 










11 comments

  1. You've made some really great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Really love the designs. At least you are using up your stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love using up my stash!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous collection and a great idea for creating a bunch of cards in one sitting! Thanks for adding your cards to the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Teresa, lovely bunch of holiday cards!! The Santas are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! They are my fave as well!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards and such good ideas shared. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!