BYSHC Linky Party Day 2 | N2S Gingerbread House

 



Hello, I am back for day 2 of the Linky Party! I am thrilled to be able to show you my creations today. I created 4 cards using a super simple sketch, the paper pad, cardstock, ephemera, and some enamel dots!


You can link up your creation by going to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog and share your holiday creation. There are lots of awesome prize sponsors!  


So for my process, I always pick the sketch first.



Next, I choose however many pattern papers the sketch calls for. Then, I choose any solid cardstock colors. I move on to cutting all the papers and die-cutting anything if need be. After that, I adhere all my cut pieces to my card base, then add my ephemera (in this case). Lastly, I embellish with enamel dots, bling, sparkle pen, or other embellishments.

Shown are my 4 cards here. *Note 1 card only has one strip behind the focal panel because I did not have another piece that matched and I didn't want to cut into another whole sheet of paper. 



8 comments

  1. Adorable cards, Teresa! Love all the yummy gingerbread! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope to link up every day this week!

      Delete
  2. These cards are so cute! Love those paper and ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Cute isn't it? Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I love sketches, too, Teresa - but never think to make multiples! Thanks for the inspiration and for posting your card in the {BYSHC} Blog Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I very rarely do just 1 card!!

      Delete
  4. These are so yummy wonderful! Great papers. I have been using 'gingerbread hugs' that I won from you last year (thank you!) - super adorable paper pad, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Becca! Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!