BYSHC Linky Party Day 4 | Stayin' Cool and Kendra's Card Challenge



Day 4 and I made it! Only 1 card today but it was a super busy day. 

I am using the Not 2 Shabby paper pad "Stayin' Cool" and Kendra's Card Challenges for my set of July cards. I already showed 3 cards last week prior to the Linky party starting on my YouTube Channel

You can enter your own creation here. There are some fantastic sponsors. 

So today, I started working on the rest of the cards and before having to leave to go to an appointment I was able to get one completely finished! I have also used Gina Marie Designs Cursive Merry Christmas die and a snowflake that I am unsure of the brand. 




 This is Sketch # 7 from Kendra's Card Challenge 11. You can download her sketches from her website. Kendra's Card Challenges. Then enter your cards in her Facebook group...there are LOTS of prizes to be had for the quarter. She also gives out prizes for each month as well. 

10 comments

  1. So pretty, Teresa! That little snowman face is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! He is cute isn't he?

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this sweet card, Teresa. Great papers, design and what a sweet snowman. Thanks for linking it up in the {BYSHC} Blog Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I am loving making these cards with this collection!

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite color combo for Christmas. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman!!! Love how he's on top of the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! I thought he was too small to be a focal point alone but on top of the snowman, PERFECT!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!