Celebrate with Cuttin and Stampin!





Hello Crafty World,
Here at Cuttin and Stampin we are HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY and in the mood to CELEBRATE.  Today we are having a blog hop Celebrating our new Design Team and kicking off our weekly challenge blog.  Each of us has produced projects to Celebrate.  (If you got here from somewhere other than Robin's blog, please click here to start at the very beginning of our hop.) 

There are 11 new Design Team members and the final stop is where you can enter to WIN blog candy.  There are (2) $25.00 gift certificates to A Muse Studio up for grabs.  So grab a cup of coffee and hop along to meet the NEW CUTTIN and STAMPIN Design Team. 



I’m Teresa and a SAHW. I just recently took a leave of absence from my teaching career to determine if early retirement is for me. I began scrapbooking when my first grandchild was born almost 16 years ago. I have dabbled in all kinds of crafting since I was a very young mom. You name it I have done it. Being a SAHW has allowed me the time to really get back to creating. I am so very thrilled to join in with Tammy and be a part of this new and exciting team. I hope you are inspired along the way to get creative and crafty. Make sure you visit A Muse Studio to see all the great products they have in their catalogue.  

I used the brown cardstock as my card base. It is the typical A2 card size 5.50 x 4.25.
I embossed the top white piece which on the back side is the chevron pattern with my swiss dots embossing folder.
Then, cut a small strip of the dark pink for the bottom. I adhered these two together and then distressed all the edges.
I cut the bird at 3.5" from my Cricut cartridge "Cherry Limeade"
I inked around the edges with chocolate ink. Stamped the sentiment with A Muse Studio's Contemporary Greetings
stamp set. I then used twine to tie around the bottom edge of the dark pink.
I turned the top right corner down and secured it with a pink sparkle brad from my stash.
All product except ink and the pink sparkly brad used to make this card came from A Muse Studio.
 I am in love with their products.


I want to thank you all again for stopping by and being part of our CELEBRATION Hop.  Your next stop is the fantastic and talented Kim

Don’t forget to hop all the way through leaving comments for each of the DT members and enter to win blog candy at the end. 

In case you get distracted along the way, here is a complete line up so you can make it to the candy.

30 comments

  1. This is the cutest bird ever! And i love how you turned down the flap on the top right to show the chevron. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute card Teresa. Thanks so much for your support getting our new team up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdie! This card is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa this is so cute! The chevron is perfect on the little bird :)Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card love the bird and the colors are great! TFS

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweet Tweet....I hear spring calling! TFS!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa this is just too cute. I love everything about it! TFS~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Teresa, what a CUTE card. I love it! I love the inking around the edges, that step just adds something to the card...
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute a little chick! Too cute!
    TFS!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this lil bird card!
    <3 Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your card but there's something about your blog that is so relaxing.. love it! TFS Janet R.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Birdie!Sweet Card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute your little birdie card is! I like the way you folded the paper that you embossed so we get a little peek of the pattern there too!
    You have been such a joy to get to know and I look forward to working with you on the team!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card!!!
    scrapbookingforfun@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so LOVE this card Teresa! I think it was a great idea to use the patterned paper as the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little pink birdie is so stinking cute! Love it

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple and sweet!

    I am looking into buying a cutting machine; confused between Silhouette Cameo and cricut, and advice on which would be a better choice?

    Thanks!
    and I continue hopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, what a cute card! Love how you did the corner and the chevron wings on the birdie! Congrats on your new dt!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your little birdie is so cute, I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This birdie is so cute. I love the chevron feathers and turned down corner. I love the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card! The birdie is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card!! So lovely!
    Hopping along...
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card!!!
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card! TFS

    mvasquez69 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is so cute, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cutest little pink birdie ever! So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card. Love the turn-down corner. I have a problem with double sided paper. I feel like I'm wasting one side. This is a clever solution. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!