Monday Menu 1/14-1/20





Meals this week are a bit on the simple side...not a lot of recipes required...just needed to have a week where there were not a whole lot of new and different things. 


Monday
leftovers of Meatloaf and Pork Chop dinner

Tuesday
Lasagna
Ceasar Salad
Garlic Toast
Apple Pie Bars


Wednesday
Taco Soup 
Cornbread

Thursday
Country Fried Steak
Rice/Gravy
Peas
Rolls

Friday
none

Saturday
Roast w/potatoes and carrots
Green Beans
Rolls

Sunday
Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Fried Okra
Rolls
Cherry Cobbler



2 comments

  1. Yum- it all sounds good to me! I just checked out the recipe for the apple pie bars - - I may just have to try them! Is that a tried and true recipe for you or something new you will be doing?
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    I have made the apple pie bars before and they were the hit of the meal...I made them that weekend I went to the crop and cooked for all the ladies...first time making them for hubby though...and he is an apple pie connoisseur, so we will see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!