No Menu Today but something very exciting!!

I don't have a menu for you today because I am away enjoying a few days of girl time with my friend Daphne. We are going to finish putting together her scrapbook room! We embarked on this awesome task in late October and her busy schedule and mine to combine again to finish it up just has not happened until now. So, we have today and tomorrow to get it complete! I will be back home on Wednesday evening so will post an abbreviated menu of the week on Thursday.

Onto the exciting! I am going to be featured in the awesome series Forever My Valentine. This series started today over at "Or so she says" blog. You won't want to miss a single day and I do not know what day I will be featured so you will want to check out each and every post so you don't miss it! Oh, how excited I am about this!!! My post is all about this wonderful man!!


1 comment

  1. Hope you and Daphne enjoy the next few days together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!