Teresa's Blogaversary Blog Hop!


To find Nana's Birthday Bash blog hop go here!



Hello to all our crafty friends! We have a great blog hop for you today. A little over a year ago I began this new blog to celebrate the fact I wanted a change in my life. And for that change to be permanent came lots of prayer and leaning on God to give the right answers. The answers He needed to give not the answers that I desired. Well here we are 1 year later and I am so thankful to be a Stay at Home Wife loving life and doing all I need to do to create a warm, loving atmosphere for my family!

So thanks for joining us today...enjoy all the projects. They all represent some kind of change in each person's life.


Make sure you comment along the way as the blog candy for this wonderful hop is a Close to My Heart Level 2 paper pack with an embellishment pack to compliment the paper.

I created a 2 page layout today with this great paper My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Rosy collection. The pictures on this layout are pictures of my daughter, grandson, and I at our baking day. We get together every other week and bake. That is one of the things I was so excited that I was able to add into my new schedule of being a SAHW. My daughter has three children and does not work outside the home, so getting to spend more time with her and my grandson who is still a pre-schooler has been a real joy to me. Hope you get inspired to create something this weekend.


The journaling reads: One of the many things I have enjoyed  since the change from
 having a full time teaching career  as a teacher is being able to spend more
time with my grandchildren. It brings me great delight every other week to
spend time with my daughter and grandson baking.



Next you will head on over to the talented An'Jenic, she has a wonderful project to share with you.
Here is the full line-up for you to follow.




20 comments

  1. Very nice. One day at a time... I am learning that myself. thank you for inspiring me to look forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 1 YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!!!! Love your LO!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Layout. Glad you're making memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are wonderful! Happy 1st Blogaversary! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary!! I'm so thrilled that you have been given the green light to stay at home. I know God will bless you for sacrifising your career in the world for the career at home ;) God bless your year this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st Blogaversary! Thanks for giving me a chance to be part of your new journey. Great layout for preserving memories. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogaversary. Nice layout. I envy you, my family is a great distance from me. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a Happy Blogaversary,great layout...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout!! How awesome that you get together so often with your daughter and grandson to bake!! I love your blog design too :)

    Happy Blogaversary!!! Thanks for letting me share it with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout. Thanks you for letting me be apart of this great hop :)

    TFS!
    scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Happy Blogiversary To you Teresa! Super cute layout... you are so lucky to have your grandkids close to do fun things like this with them!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great LO. And HAPPY HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU! Thanks for including me in your celebration and here's to your continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! Congrats and so happy that u get to be a stay at home wife! Love your layout ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blog hop was a BLAST! Like the simple page too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So great to see such a WIDE variety of projects for CHANGE! BLessings on you and your blog and pray GOd's wisdom and guidance for the comming year as well!! Your OLD friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Teresa! Happy Blogaversary! Thanks so much for letting me join this amazing celebration about you. I love the paper and embellishments used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the idea of a baking day! Congrats on your "big change"!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What sweet memories! Happy Blogaversary! I'm glad I was able to be part of it.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!