Status of My Weekly Menu Posts and other changes to regularly scheduled blog posts

I have really fallen down on putting up my Weekly Menu posts. One of the things I plan to do over this first month of the year is to try to do some different things regarding my weekly menu post. Monday Menus just goes so well alliteratively speaking but it is sometimes very difficult to get it up on Mondays. I am going to really try. I also am going to begin linking up the recipes when I post the menu cause it got to be too time consuming to return and link up and give a critique of each meal. So anyhow, here is this week's Monday Menus but a couple days late.
 

Monday:
Ate a very yummy dinner at my daughter's with her family and my son's family.

Tuesday: New Year's Day
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham w/Pineapple
Hoppin John (Black-Eyed Peas) 
White Rice
Collard Greens
Cornbread Muffins

Wednesday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Salad
Peanut Butter Brownies

Thursday:
Steak w/Blackberry Sauce
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Salad
Rolls

Friday:
Fried Pork Chops
French Fries
Succotash
Key Lime Pie

Saturday:
Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins
Roasted Potatoes
Leftover Veggies from Week

Sunday
Macaroni Cheesy Ham Bake (original recipe) I will link this up when I create it.
Rolls
Salad



Also, I am going to share Thursday Thrifty Tips with you but that will not be every week. Well, mainly because sometimes I just plain don't have a thrifty tip every single week! haha...Baking Days with my daughter is only going to happen every other week...in her busy schedule as a SAHM of 3 children she found it just too much to do it every week...so I will have a baking day every other week with her and then the alternate week will be by myself.

I want to really bring some regularness of posts to my blog this year and share both my domestic and my crafty sides of life with you. Hope you enjoy the freshness and renewed happenings around here!!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!