52 Thursdays of Christmas Card Video #6

Hello to all my wonderful crafty friends. I am so thankful for all of you...and I have a huge favor...please like and subscribe to my new You Tube channel. I am also in need of suggestions for improvement...I am so new to this video production and am learning how to on lots of things...Your critique and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

So here is my video for card #6...and as I said in the video I plan to catch up at some point before the end of this month with cards #4 and 5.



Supplies Used:
Doodlebug "Home for the Holidays" 6x6 pad
My Favorite Things "Snowflake Splendor" stamp set and matching die
silver embossing powder
heat tool
green ribbon (from my stash)


And I would like to give credit to where I found the design for the card.
http://judymay.typepad.com/just_judy_designs/2011/06/june-blog-hop-designer-series-paper.html

1 comment

  1. I love the card you made in your video, Teresa. The video was good with easy to follow instructions. I also watched the video of the final reveal of your sister's craft room. It turned out so beautiful. I'm glad you did another video after you got all of the decorative touches added. I love the colors she chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!