Scrapbook Blessings Club Day!!!

Good Morning..I have a product review to share with you today and I am just thrilled about this technique. I am going to share how to use embossing paste and a stencil today. Come join in the fun!

Tip: Make sure you wash your stencil and tools immediately after using. It does dry quickly.

I am working on making a variety of cards to send to my daughter to use as generic cards when she needs to send one out. She recently told me "with such a crafty mother, I should not have to buy cards that I really don't like anyhow." LOL! Then proceeded to ask, "You wouldn't mind making me some cards would you?" Well what's a mother to do except get busy making cards? So here is my first attempt at using embossing paste and stencils. I think I could really get into this!

First here are my supplies I used:
 





Then I applied the paste on the stencil...so very sorry I forgot to take a picture of applying the paste.
Here is the paste after I applied the silver embossing powder.

 
 
And the final card.
 
 
 
Supplies Used:
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste: Translucent
Top Boss Embossing Mini Ink Pad
Zing White Embossing Powder
Inkadinkadoo Embossing Buddy
Hampton Arts Acrylic Block
Stampin Up Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 6x6 papers
Kraft Cardstock
Paper Smooches "Salutations"
The Crafter's Workshop Balzer Designs " Mini Pattern Strips"
Twine (from my stash)
 
 
Thank you so much for joining me today. All in all the embossing paste and stencil technique is super! I really like it and will continue to build my stencil and paste collection. In fact the paste was not even mine, I borrowed it from a friend cause I really wanted to try this technique.


 
 Head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club to see all we have going on over there!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!