Design Team Day! Scrapbook Blessings Club

 Hello Scrapbook friends! So glad you can join us today. Today is my day to share with you over at Scrapbook Blessings Club and I am going to share an archived layout from my huge stack of layouts I have created that have yet to be blogged about or even yet to be put into the scrapbook.

Tip of the day: Don't let your scrapbook layouts pile up until you don't even know where you are in your oh so ever OCD chronological scrapping. OH MY!

I love this layout...My husband with 2 of our children and then with all the grands. Can't get much better than that to express "Love is in the Air" now can you?



Thank you so very much for stopping by today. Don't forget to head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club lots of fun and exciting things going on over there!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!