Design Team Day with Cuttin' and Stampin'





Happy Tuesday! Sunshiny and headed toward the upper 70s. Now that is what I call great weather! So sorry about all you Northern folks that are snowed in, but this Florida gal is so happy that spring like weather is on the way!  Anyhow, that leads me to today's project....as hubby and I were out shopping this weekend I looked at all the beautiful and colorful flowers...and oh I was wishing I could get out in my gardens...both flowers and vegetable. But alas, it is a tad bit early to do that here in the middle of February so I must just wish and to handle that wish I turned to my paper crafting.

I have recently started making little seasonal scenes out of my 6x6 paper pads to adorn my scrapbook room. So, I created a little gardening scene to hang up for the rest of this month. Hope you enjoy!





Be sure to head on over to Cuttin' and Stampin' to see all the other lovely creations the Green Team has brought for you today. And you will also want to create your own spring item to enter into our challenge!




2 comments

  1. love your card...love your little scene:) can not wait for Spring....it is snowing outside my window as I post...UGH.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 6x6 scene. I bet you have a craftroom full of great creations. Thanks SO MUCH for all you do for me Teresa. I can't thank you enough.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!