Challenge for Scrapbook Blessings Club!


It is Challenge Sunday again over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. The Design Team is sharing all sorts of awesome fold cards with you today! My daughter from Oregon called upon her mother's creative skills this past week and asked if I could get some cards together for her to have on hand when she needed a birthday card or a thank-you, or even just a generic card to send a thoughtful greeting to someone. So, I thought well let me get started on that. I had the perfect paper on hand to use this fabulous digi image from Wags and Wiskers so I colored my little fairy to compliment the paper collection. It is a very old collection from Close to My Heart. I also need to ask all of my followers to please forgive me...I know the card looks unfinished...I have been staying/keeping my grandchildren all week and although I brought all the supplies from my house to create the card...I plain forgot any embellishments to finish off the card...so I will have to do that before I send the card off to my daughter. Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget you will have two weeks to enter your own fold card in our challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.


 
Supplies:
Paper: Close to My Heart: A Perfect Day
Wags and Wiskers Digi Image: Hannah
Spectrum-Noir Markers
 
 
And the inspiration for the card and the fold idea came from here...Fun Fold


2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!