Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge Sunday!

So glad all of you joined me today! I created an awesome project for the current challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Our theme is "Love is in the Air." The team created ATC cards to share with you...well, that is way out of my comfort zone and I really did not know what I was going to do with such a card. Well, I spent the last month at my sister's house in North Carolina helping her get settled in her new house. The main reason I went was she asked me to design, create, and decorate her first ever scrapbook room. I had a blast and we took some awesome pictures of the two of us. So, my ATC card is going to be used as a title on a layout of pictures of my sister's scrap room!


Tip: When creating something outside of your comfort
zone create something you will use in your own crafting.

So head on over to the Scrapbook Blessings Club and see what all the other team members created to inspire your "love is in the air" themed crafting. Make sure you join us in the challenge that is going on until 2/15. Can't wait to see what my followers can do!

Special incentive...if you are a follower of my blog and you enter a creation in the Scrapbook Blessings Club challenge I will draw for a little prize from those from the entries that follow me. Thanks for playing along with me.
 
 

2 comments

  1. Beautiful ATC! Haven't made one yet, guess it would be a good time to try one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea to use the ATC for a title Teresa. You know you can reach me on FB, I wont be far ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!