Make It Happen-2016 Part 1

I blatently stole borrowed..(heehee) this photo from a friend's share on FB! This
says it all for me!



Well 2015 sure didn't go like I planned. I started out with a bang and had so many aspirations and I totally failed to bring any of them to completion. Am I a failure?

No, I don't think so, just a work in progress...and that is what I truly need to do is progress with myself! So, I know I started out the beginning of 2015 with a great huge aspiration that things were going to be different this year...for myself, my own personal goals, and this blog...well guess what they weren't. But I am thankful that God is the God of new beginnings!

First off, I want to begin with the many wonderful and fabulous things that happened to me this past year.

I celebrated 40 years of marriage with this wonderful man.
The love of my life!






I was fortunate to have my son completely remodel my walk in closet which gave me a beautiful make-up space.
My wonderful son!
I deepened several personal relationships.
My good friend Kim
Amanda (daughter) and Theresa (daughter in law)
my sister Beth
Trevor...my youngest grandson


    Tyler...my oldest grandson






            and all the grands in between!







    I was able to travel not only to 1 foreign country but 2!...the second one being one I have dreamed of going to for almost 20 years.







    I have been able to visit my father often this year.


    I have continued living my dream of being a SAHW and owning my own business.



    Next, I want to share with you several resources that I used to do this next part. Reflection of who I am, what I need to do, and how I need to get there to make for a better year than last year. You see I really like blogging and sharing my thoughts and creations...I realized today in preparing some of these resources that I often get off track because I let outside things in my life (of which I have no control over) affect my mood and productivity. Well....that is going to stop and stop today! So, I began this process by joining this Facebook Group TheResetGirl's Goal Getter Club...I used resources found within the file section of that group to answer some questions and set some goals. Then, I went to this blog...she has a series on goal setting, be sure to read all of the parts. I created this Pinterest board today but will also create a visual goal board for myself to be able to look at without going to the computer. 

    Finally, I would like to share some encouragement with everyone...regardless of where you are with the goals you have set for your life...you can take control and do something about it! Be in control! Because you can bring a fresh and renewed perspective anytime and anywhere!


    Stay Tuned for Part 2 of the Make It Happen-2016 series...on Monday, January 4th.

    2 comments

    1. Fabulous post my sweet friend. Wishing you many blessings and much happiness in 2016!

      ReplyDelete
    2. 2015 was a full year for you. So glad that you got to accomplish so much and that you were able to have your dream vacation. Hoping 2016 is just as full and rewarding.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!