Valentine Series Card 1




Good Wednesday Morning! How are you this fine morning? Well, it is a bit chilly here in sunny central Florida. However, after a record warm year (according to the weather people) I guess a bit cooler weather is okay for a change even for this hot weather gal! After all that is why people live in Florida right? Beaches (although I only get their a couple times a year), Palm trees, long walks in the wonderful sunshine, picnics in the park....well you get it! That is what Florida is all about!

However, I guess we must have some kind of winter. And winter leads to my second favorite holiday! Valentine's Day! So, to kick off that this year and my renewed, consistent outlook on my entire life I am doing a Valentine Day card series in conjunction with my friend Kim. You can find her blog here. I am very excited to be able to have the opportunity and energy to get this series going!

So here is my first card! Since I was on the tale end of Christmas card creating when Kim and I decided to do this series all of that stuff was on my scrap table! So, I decided to see if I could create a Valentine card using all Christmas supplies. I do think it turned out quite cute!



Supplies Used:
Studio Magical 6x6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Snow Day Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Peek A Boo Circle Die Set

All Supplies were purchased through my own store 
Scrapping for Less

I have also shared this card/post over @ Scrapbook Blessings Club. If you are not a member of the club go check it out there are great tutorials and even a Facebook group where you can share and interact with other crafters.


1 comment

  1. This card is so cute! I cannot wait to see what is to come this is the only one I got a sneak peek of (I think)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!