Valentine Card-Card #5



Today's Thankful Thought: Many thoughts are running through my head but the one that stands out the most is the opportunity I had today to Facetime with my dear friend Kim. I have missed her so! She is my friend that was living in Ireland for 6 months, she has been super busy jet setting around the world...she told me today she felt like she had been on a whirlwind how crazy was this...she woke up in Spain on a Friday morning and went to bed the next evening in the States...and had a jaunt to Ireland in between. Anyhow it was wonderful to be able to catch up! Although, I have to wait almost 3 more weeks before I can see her. I think I can, I think I can...said the Little Engine that Could...if he can do it so can I. Check out her blog...Sunshine, Smiles, and Cards...you will love it!

Onto today's Valentine card...I needed a super fast card to make cause I spent so much time catching up with my dear friend today. So, I went and whipped one up! Not the best but I thought it turned out okay. Also, computer glitches so no watermark today ugh!






Supplies Used:
white cardstock card base
Tim Holtz Candied Apple Distress Ink
My Favorite Things: Diagonal Stripe Background Stripe Stamp
Hello Love: Glitter Tags, Glitter Heart Stickers
Echo Park: Blowing Kisses 
I purchase all my supplies from my own store...check me out Scrapping for Less.

Thanks for joining me for today's card...remember to tune in next Wednesday for Card #6.

1 comment

  1. what a fun card! I love all of the glitter, always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!