Valentine Series-Card #3



Today's Thankful Thought: I am thankful for my dentist who was able to discern immediately what was wrong. I had some dental work last Thursday and have increasingly felt bad/sick since Friday...it got really bad on Monday so Tuesday morning when I wasn't feeling better I called the office...he called in an antibiotic and wanted to see me today, took one x-ray and one quick peek back by the tooth and knew immediately what the problem was and how to fix it! So, this is the reason for the missed post on Wednesday. Hopefully, I am on the mend and can get some cards made and posts scheduled so I am not always scrambling!

Onto today's Valentine card...I purchased several Valentine card making supplies recently when I put in an order. So my basket of supplies overfloweth! With my time limited to get this card made this afternoon and my energy a bit depleted I grabbed some of the items that would make for an easy card. I love how it turned out.



 

Supplies Used: 
 
My Favorite Things: XO Cover Up Die, Heart Balloons Stamp Set, Pink Lemonade Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberries
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Doodlebug: Lovebug Paper
 
 
 

My card is also up on the blog over at Scrapbook Blessings Club, head on over there and take a look around. Lots of great things to find!
 
I hope you enjoyed the card and will join me next Wednesday for Card #4.  Have a fabulous day!


1 comment

  1. Very pretty card!!!Sorry to hear you was not feeling well,glad you are doing better!Take care,have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!