Valentine Series-Card #4



Today's Thankful Thought: I am thankful for good health! I did not take a turn for the better until Monday afternoon! Thus, the reason my Make It Happen-2016 post did not go up! I was down for 10 days...wow, that is a huge chunk of time lost! I felt better last Thursday and got Friday's card up but after that it was up and down so I didn't try to do anything else. So, I am afraid my Make It Happen-2016 series is going to drag on into February. I have lots of things I wanted to do and post but getting back in the swing of things is going to take several days! It about took everything out of me to get the card made for today's post. But, I got it done!

Onto today's Valentine card...The bits and pieces I picked out of the last card were still laying on my desk so I used them to make the shaker card for today's card.


Supplies Used: 
 
My Favorite Things: Square Frames Dies, Pink Lemonade Cardstock
Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Arctic Stamp and Die Set
LaLaLand: Stitched Elements
Echo Park: Blowing Kisses Paper Pad
Copic Markers
White Card Base
 
I hope you enjoyed the card and will join me on Friday for Card #5.  Have a fabulous day!








No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!