Baking 101

Well our baking bread is going so so. We discovered after talking to each other that the bread eating is kind of one-sided. So for most of this morning we had a planning session instead of baking. Wish I had thought to take pictures of us planning. We made quite a long list both baking and crafting projects. We decided it was more than baking bread,  it was all about spending the time together. So, that is one of the reasons the title change and another reason well just because. This week's post is all about pumpkin bread and AmishWhite bread. And for the life of me I cannot find those pictures...so I will leave you with a link and the recipes used.

*neither of these are my pictures...mine are hopelessly lost where ever I saved them!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!