Monday Menu: A day late! 10/8-10/14

I am back!!! Well a day late...I was still recovering yesterday from West Coast time. And, on top of having to do all my Monday chores...that is a heavy day for me....I had to grocery shop...which I do not normally do on Monday. So, I am back ready to get into my routines. I will have an Oregon post with lots of pictures later this week.







Tuesday
*Shrimp Scampi
*Cole Slaw
Yeast Rolls

Wednesday
BLT Sandwiches
French Fries

Thursday
Chili Slaw Dogs (a good 'ole Southern classic)
Home Fries

Friday
*Crock Pot Beef Stew
Rice
Corn Muffins
*Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

Saturday
Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Broccoli w/ Cheese sauce

Sunday
Oven Baked Pork Chops
Macaroni and Cheese
Corn
*Biscuits  (this is the week's bread making adventure)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!