Monday Menus 10/15-10/21


UPDATE: Recipes and links are listed below. Although I did not get back on track with things last week...this is a new week 10/22 and it is headed to be a great one!!! Loving my life!

I am so hoping that this week gets back on track. Last week was such a busy week. My regular chores did not get done, my blog posts did not get put up. I am so a creature that craves structure. However, I did have a wonderful week though with my family. Taking care of one precious little 3 year old, and 3 different sporting events keep this grandma busy. But, this is another week and I am determined things will get back to normal around here!!!

Monday
*Beef Stew  this was very tasty
Rice
Corn Bread Muffins
*Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Ginger Cream Icing  did not make due to time constraints

Tuesday
Fried Chicken
Potato Salad
Broccoli w/ Cheese sauce
Rolls

Wednesday
Chef's Salad

Thursday
Steak Fingers  we ate out after the swim meet
Noodle Dish
Salad
Rolls

Friday
Meatloaf  I fixed hubby some burgers...I had a late lunch at Olive Garden to celebrate my daughter's      birthday and was stuffed 
*Roasted Potatoes
Boiled Cabbage
Yeast Rolls

Saturday
*Chicken Tamale Pie   time was short due to running errands in the morning so I picked up Fried Chicken...we had to be at an away football game at 5pm
*Mozzarella Cheese Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce
*Layered Spinach Salad

Sunday: Birthday Celebration (my contributions)
Smoked London Broil
*Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes  *note: I did not add the espresso granules and it was just fine

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!