Crafting Night with my Precious Granddaughter

I did a little crafting tonight with my granddaughter. She chose a project to do off my fall decor Pinterest board and I made this fall banner I have been wanting to make for a while. Was very excited to spend the evening with a special little person in my life and do things that make her happy.
Hannah and her Pinterest project.


A fall banner

Edited to add: I am linking this up over at My Cricut Craft Room. If you are a hard core crafter she is a great blog to follow AND has awesome prizes all the time!!

3 comments

  1. tell hannah she did a GREAT job! and i reallly love that fall banner! great job regina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you banner! I love crafting wiht my little one too! We actually bought her, her first stamp set today. She was over the moon! Best of luck in the DT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice project.... what a great new member to our design team you are going to be! Welcome! I am posting this to see how long it takes you to see it :) We like to have fun and do things a little different! Please request to join our New member facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/470511492977580/ I will authorize you and there are a few Design Team members there to help you out and answer your questions. Jessica, Heather, and Teresa.
    *Erica, My Cricut Craft Room
    http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!