Monday Menus 10/22-10/28



Well, another week has dawned and it is a glorious Monday here in sunny Central Florida! I am off on the right foot for this week. Hope it stays that way!! I hope you enjoy my weekly menus. 









Monday
Meatloaf 
*Roasted Potatoes
Boiled Cabbage
Yeast Rolls
*Chocolate Cherry Shortcake


Tuesday
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Steak
Fried Okra
Noodles
*Layered Spinach Salad

Wednesday
*Shepherd's Pie
Crescent Rolls

Thursday
*Ham and Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Peas
*Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Ginger Cream Icing

Friday
Hubby has to be on his own....I am away with my son watching my grandson swim in the district swim meet!!

Saturday
*Chicken Tamale Pie 
*Mozzarella Cheese Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce
*Autumn Chopped Salad

Sunday
*Crock Pot BarBQue Chicken
*Vegetable Casserole
*Parmesan Potatoes
Rolls
some kind of apple dessert...still looking


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!