Encouraging Words: My Word of the Month


 Hi Everyone! So happy to be back for my regular Saturday blog post! So today, I start with a prompt....

What are some areas of my life I need to be determined?
              • in my spiritual life
              • with my cleaning habits (my craft room)
              • my routines (meds, wellness, beauty)
              • sending out cards
              • planning
              • getting outside




I also still need to stay determined with using my stash of paper, stamps, and supplies! 

I did not have time to complete a card for today cause I have spent the last 2 days working on destashing and making room in my craft room...it is a small bedroom and is filled to the brim with craft supplies! 

So, I did pull out a birthday card I made a while back to share with you today. Hope you enjoy and I will see you next Saturday!





No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!