Encouraging Words: My Word of the Year Day 2

 



Welcome Back! I am here today to tell you a bit more about my word of the year. I created a Vision Board to help me look at and be reminded  throughout the year the how and why of my word of the year. I will be printing these 2 pages out and put them in my planner. 



Some reasons behind the items on the Vision Board

Starting with the top left corner:

Flowers show their beauty...they don't just talk about it! 
Blooming in adversity: Who knows what this year holds? I want to break the past of letting things derail me. So when something difficult comes my way I want to have the strength to plow through it and come out on the other side stronger and more beautiful.
Columbine Flowers: I just thought these were a beautiful flower...love the color!
Siberian Lily: I have lilies growing in my yard...not this color but I thought this color was so pretty!
Beautiful Girl: I want to remind myself that I can do amazing things this year!
Christmas Cactus: We have a gorgeous Christmas Cactus the blooms beautifully every Christmas...it amazes me that the plant knows exactly when to bloom.
Bloom: I chose this word because I want to finally bloom into the woman that I believe God intended me to be! I have struggled all my life with some of these things and I want to enjoy my last several years on earth blossoming into the soul I was meant to be. And I also chose the font because I love Scripty fonts!




Again starting in the left corner:

This quote is to remind me to keep blossoming all year!
I am planted in this earth for a reason and I need to continue to search for that but do it to the best of my ability...at times I don't think I have been doing that.
Flower Wreath: A reminder that my strength comes  from above and not from within.
Tulips: My most FAVORITE flower!!
Set another goal: A reminder that even though I may be older it is never too late for self-improvement.
Some more beautiful flowers!
Do more of what makes you happy!: This quote is to remind me when times may get tough!
Beginning: I am putting a lot of work right now into reflection, writing goals, putting these systems into place, but it will all be worth it because the beginning is the most important part!


Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!