Encouraging Words: My Word of the Year Just 90 Goals


 

Today I am sharing my Just 90 Goals! I came across this wonderful planner gal from the UK when searching YouTube for goal setting videos...I just fell in love with this planner and the questions surrounding it. She just launched this goal setting planner called Just 90...the premise is to set 90 day goals with Action Steps and assigning actual dates to those steps to complete that goal. When watching her series of videos surrounding her explaining how to use this planner I realized that what was missing with my goal setting was to actually set Actions and dates to complete each goal.

I want to thank Emma from Plan, Inspire, Create for coming up with such an awesome plan and inspiring me to start the wheels turning on getting these goals created.

This set of goals is different from my crafty goals that I talked about in yesterday's blog post. And the past couple of years I have not really set any goals outside of crafty goals. I felt like that was really something that I needed in my life. I have approached retirement as a FREE environment and well even though it is nice not to have a finely tuned structure to my life...I have felt like I am missing something and things I want to accomplish in life have just not been happening. 

So, for January-March I have set 3 goals. 

Physical: To Consistently go to the gym 5 days a week.

Professional: I will be consistent and on time with the tasks I need to accomplish each day.

Passion: I will create and maintain a clean and inviting environment to work in each day.

I won't go into the action plans for each goal but I am well on my way!

Join me tomorrow as I share how do my crafty goals and Just 90 goals fit in with my Word of the Year.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!